Thursday, October 21, 2010

Autumn Splendor Challenge

Dear Santa, I really want a good camera and all the carts Provo Craft announced today. I don't think that is too much to ask! LOL! Oh, and tickets to the Texas Swarm for my birthday. I promise I will be good the rest of the year!

OK, my wish list is done -- for now! Here is my challenge entry. I used my idea of all four colors. For the background, I used a dictionary page which gave the definitions of Faithful to Fall.

Come on Santa. Just a few more pixels would do it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it's too much to ask!!! LOL!

    I love your card, and I really love that pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to much to ask for at all! This is beautiful! I love dictionary paper!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! I love reading each one. Thank you!

Jodie