So excited to be here and to share my little craft with you!!! I picked today because it is also my little sister's birthday!! Happy Birthday, Lorie!!
I used pieces of 2x4 boards cut into 4 and 5 inch sections and painted with traditional Christmas colors. (Thanks goes to my sweet hubby for the cutting and painting!) I cut the shapes with my Cricut from the A Quilted Christmas cart and the letters from the Story Book cart.
I used white gel pen to edge the blocks and 6 inch wide tule to wrap around the block and tied in a knot at the top.
The paper is from the DCWV Christmas cardstock stack. Love the glitter and foil paper.
My images were cut at 3.38" and 4.48" depending on the size of the block they were attached to. The letters are cut out at 1.55".
Here is the whole project once again! In case you can't tell, together the blocks spell "Believe."
Thank you so much for visiting today! And thank you to Lisa for having me! I hope you enjoy all the projects the ladies have put together to inspire you. Also, Lisa has worked very hard to organize such an awesome 12 day event! Don't forget to give her some blog love for her hard work in coordinating the hop and her amazing projects!
Your next stop is Daizy Collins at: Tsunami Rose Designs
Here is a complete line up for the hop in case you get lost along the way. You wont want to miss any of the wonderful projects these talented ladies have made.
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Jodie Ruiz ~ http://jodiesscraplab.blogspot.com
3. Daizy Collins ~ http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com
4. Amanda Christina Montgomerie ~ http://heavenlycrafting.wordpress.com/
5. Ashley ~ http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com/
6. Theresa~ www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
7. Sheila- http://www.2pawprints.blogspot.com/
8. Jillian ~ http://www.paperalamode.com/
9. Pam (Mama LoveBug) ~ http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/
10. Rebecca~ http://blog.scrapprincess.com/
12. Madge~ http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/
13. Jessi~ http://mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.com/
14. Miranda~ http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
15. Shawnee ~ http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/