Well, on to December's Challenge. I created an explosion box with a giftcard pocket in the bottom. I always feel bad when I give someone a giftcard. There is no present to open. My project solves that problem and it is a great way to give family pictures to a loved one. If I was doing this for a birthday present, I might take pictures of the recipient through out the year and include them in the box too. It is really many gifts in one.
So, let's see did I meet the requirements?
- Use atleast 2 Cricut Cuts - I sure did! and more!!
- Use a tag made with a cartridge (there are so many great tags on so many cartridges!) I cut a basic tag from George I think!
- Use the color red somewhere. Tons of red on this little project
- Use ribbon. Got ribbon on the lid and the bow on top of the box!!
- Use a phrase from one of the cartridges. Used Happy Holidays from Jolly Holidays!!
Happy New Year!!