Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas T shirts

Hello friends.  I just wanted to share a t shirt design I made for my fellow co workers for our holiday party last Thursday.  I used my new FAVORITE cartridge called Paper Lace and a 2009 seasonal cartridge called Very Merry Tags. Using my Gypsy, I welded the phrase on the front using PL and then I added the Ho Ho Ho tag from VMT. The font is oh so cool! It fits together beautifully.

Then I did our names on the sleeves.  I used Siser Iron Vinyl and cut it at a blade depth of 3 and medium pressure.  It was a piece of cake.


Of course I couldn't have done it without my dear friend Marcus and his sweet wife Monica!  Thanks guys! Marc guided me through every step.  He commandeered Monica's E several months ago and now makes all his own tshirts for his homeless ministry God Within.  Don't worry about Monica not having a machine now.  He got her a beautiful green one on Black Friday!  Yeah!

Thanks for looking! Remember, we only have 13 days 'til Santa gets here!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jodie...You did a beautiful job on your shirt!!..this is amazing!!..I love it
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the T-Shirt! Nice work! One day I will be bugging you to show me how to make them. : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! I love reading each one. Thank you!

Jodie