Friday, September 28, 2012

Scrapbook Friday With My Cricut Craft Room


Good morning!  It's Friday and payday!!  My favorite days of the month!!  Whooo!  Hoo!! 

You should have come over from My Cricut Craft Room.  If not, make sure you go over and see the other Fall treats!  Amazing projects over there!!

Today, I have a cute little page for you.  This is a recipe page for my 6 x 6 recipe book.  It's my favorite cake too!  I used CCR Germany and CCR Labels for my cuts.


 This picture shows how I colored my leaves.  This was Erica's idea.  I just left everything on the mat and used pieces of white felt dipped in ink pads.  So easy and NO MESS!!  Brilliant idea!!

This adorable little clock was cut from CCR Germany.  It just seemed so perfect for this page.

This label was cut from CCR Labels.  Before I cut it, I used my awesome gel pens and the Caligraphy font cartridge to write the title. 

Here is my project again. 
I just realized I didn't take a picture of the back.  That has the recipe on it.  That way, I get to see both sides of my two sided paper!  No waste!

Thank you for looking.  For more inspiration, please go back to My Cricut Craft Room and check out what my fellow design team members did!

Hugs,

Jodie

2 comments:

  1. Great job Jodie. I would love to have the recipe, lol. I really love your clock, it fits so well with the theme! TFS~Mary M
    http://Mary-fortheloveofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Jodie! I love using the CCR for crafting!
    Christina--MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! I love reading each one. Thank you!

Jodie