Monday, August 27, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room - The Letter I


Good morning friends!  What a beautiful Monday morning!

Today, I have a little card I made using the Independence Day - Celebrate.  What a CUTE cartridge!  My dad's birthday is September 3, Labor Day. 

I found this adorable little heart shaped flag and thought it would be perfect for his day.  I cut everything at 4 inches.  It was so simple to put together and i just love how it came out! 


For the inside, I used the Celebrations Cricut cartridge and cut out the phrase "Happy Birthday." I kept myself from blinging up the card because it is for my dad, but could you imagine some bling on the stars and glitter on the phrase?  Oh! My!

Well, I hope you enjoyed my little card.  Head back over to My Cricut Craftroom to see all the other amazing projects.

Hugs!

Jodie

3 comments:

  1. What a nice card for your dad, TFS.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    MCCR DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card. Love this heart on that cart!
    MCCR Dt sis

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! I love reading each one. Thank you!

Jodie