Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Imagine-ation Monday August 20, 2012 CCR Carts

Good morning fellow crafters! I hope you had a great weekend!  I did, but it is the end of my vacation.  Back to work for me!

Today's project was definitely a labor of love.  Both my kids have learning disabilities, so I know what kind of year their teachers are in for already!!  LOL! I know the miracles they will work with my kidlets and this is the least I can do for them.


Using the Cricut Craftroom Exclusive cartridges K-12 and Bookmark Classics, I created this school supply cake for my daughter's teacher.



 She is in a third/fourth grade combination class so I made both a third grade flag and a fourth grade flag. They are cut from the K-12 CCR cart!  Awesome cartrdge, by the way!



The School house is cut from My World Cricut cartridge.


And the Back To School sign is from Cricut Office Help cartridge.


Finally, I cut and laminated 36 5 inch bookmarks from CCR exclusive cart Bookmark Classics.

Well, there you have it.  Please go back over to My Cricut Craftroom to see what amazing projects my sister design team members have in store for you!

Have a great day!

Hugs!

Jodie

5 comments:

  1. Awesome project!
    Miranda :)
    MCCR DT Sister
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well this surely was a labor of love, I should try something like this for my future daughter in laws class.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project with amazing detail!!
    MCCR DT Shelley
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super amazing project. I love all your details that you added. Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really takes the cake Jodie (pun intended)...What a fabulous gift for a teacher. Love all the primary colors and the fantastic cuts you have used! Way to Rock it!
    :O)
    Jessica S
    MCCR DT Sister

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! I love reading each one. Thank you!

Jodie