Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cricut Craftroom Exclusive Page Pals

Good morning!



I have a fun little project for you today.  I have a little third grader who loves to read.  To encourage her, I made some of these adorable Page Pals from the Cricut Craftroom Exclusive cartridge Page Pals.  They just slide over the corner of the page so you don't ruin the pages by folding them.  They are so cute and very easy to make.  I did six of them in about an hour and a half.  That was from picking out the colors of the paper to gluing them in place.  They are really quick.


I cut all pieces at 3.35 inches.  Here is what they all look like a little closer up.



I am so glad I don't have to pick a favorite!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Head back over My Cricut Craft Room To see what the other design team members have in store for you!

Hugs!

Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! I love reading each one. Thank you!

Jodie