Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cricut Craftroom Exclusive Luggage Tags

Good Morning!  I have one more treat for you!

If you love to travel or you want just want to make an extra special tag marker for something, you will love this post. These luggage tags from the Cricut Craft Room exclusive cartridge Luggage Tags are perfect.  Again, they are really quick and simple to put together.  I did four tags in less than 45 minutes.  That was from start to gluing!  They are so adorable too!

Here are close up views of each one.  They are all cut at 3 inches! 

OK, can I just say this zebra one is my favorite!  So easy too!!


Look!  Is that Dori?!


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Head back over My Cricut Craft Room To see what the other design team members have in store for you!

Hugs!

Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much to me! I love reading each one. Thank you!

Jodie